Join the Alumni Association
Join your fellow Statesmen graduates and support your alma mater!
The DSU Alumni Association exists to connect graduates of Delta State for continued support, fellowship, and networking across the United States. The Alumni Association is a separate organization from the Foundation, but has established several funds that contribute to the Foundation.
You can also give back to the Alumni Association by becoming a dues paying member, getting involved on or off campus, referring students to Delta State, or through the Association’s various affinity programs.
What are perks & benefits of an Alumni Association membership?
- Personalized Membership Card
- The official Delta State National Alumni Association automobile decal
- Help provide scholarships
- 10% Discount in the Delta State University Bookstore
- Alumni Magazine
- Eligible for special promotional discounts and prizes
- E-Newsletter (12 issues a year)
- Priority Mailings for alumni related events
- Eligible for Alumni Awards (Outstanding Alumnus of the Year, Alumni Hall of Fame, Service Award)
- Child Eligible for Hugh E. Walker Scholarship ($500 – Freshman or Transfer first year only)
- Take advantage of specially discounted insurance rates through Liberty Mutual: https://www.libertymutual.com/delta-state
How much are membership dues?
- Regular Dues: $40 Individual, $60 joint
- Life Dues: $500 individual, $750 joint (available as a one-time payment or in $50 monthly installments)
Print and mail with your check, made out to DSU Alumni Association, to Box 3104, Cleveland MS 38733. Or fill out the requested information below reach the form to join or make a payment online!
P.O. Box 3104
Cleveland, Mississippi 38733