The Delta State Fund
The Delta State Fund, previously the Annual Fund, is an unrestricted fund that goes toward Delta State University’s areas of greatest need. The Delta State Fund helps raise money for scholarships, beautification of our campus, and other operational expenses. By giving to the Delta State Fund, you help Delta State become successful in all areas and help impact the lives of our students.
Why do we solicit every year?
- By soliciting every year, the Delta State Fund is able to help make an impact in real-time by giving to the University’s area of greatest need.
What is the time frame for gifts made to the Delta State Fund?
- Gifts made to the Delta State Fund go toward Delta State’s fiscal year, July 1st through June 30th.
Is the gift that I give tax-deductible?
- Yes, your gifts to the Delta State Fund are tax-deductible to the extent of IRS regulations. It is recommended that you speak with your tax professional with any particular questions about your gift.
Does Delta State receive funding from the State of Mississippi?
- Yes, but the overall support from the Mississippi Legislature has been reduced over the past several years. It is important to solicit private support in order to keep costs affordable for students.
Who do I contact for more information?
- If you would like more information on the Delta State Fund, you can contact Mallory Burchfield, Annual Fund Coordinator, at (662)846-4665 or James Forte, Director of Annual Fund, at (662)846-4660.
Ways to Give:
Online: Donate Online Here